no thanks to the deceitful caretaker who oh-so-easily promised us everything that he couldn't fulfill. WORDS. That's what they were, though so convincing they had sound at the time. Bleh.
1) Supposed to be able to move in by 25th, LATEST, and promised to try getting us in earlier. Penyu had promised I could crash for a couple of days till I get the keys.
Now, he said I'm looking at 6th of freaking March! Where the hell am I supposed to stay till then huh? Under the bridge??
2) Had promised to get us a list of price for the furnitures the previous tenant is planning to sell. NOT DONE.
3) Suddenly "switched" the Unit we're supposed to move into. Unit 910 that we had inspected and dealed had now became Unit 911. and get this, he did not even bother to EXPLAIN.
Do I look like my face is printed with "BULLY PLEASE. WON'T BUDGE"????? Dahlah we kept quiet and agreed to the rent like little kittens, I had even told my mom no it's not very expensive, knowing everything is worth it, and she had been understanding, but THIS? That old man has really gone too far. Looks like I'm on the loosing side of the equation.
Sob sob.
The worst is really happening, I'm about to relive history.
Tuesday, February 12
Homeless again
at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 feathers:
Post a Comment