Monday, April 7

I'm employed! :D

Well actually not quite, but almost, as soon as I'm being paid for my hours.

Huhu my first job, 20. Yeah yeah say whatever you want but there's plenty of people out there that's still bumming around because money will flow into their account automatically during the beginning of each month instead of try making their own.

:) Although I was pretty noob today, but I still wanna say that I am proud of myself! Hahaha, at least for trying. Now pray for me that they start paying me soon, VERY SOON, hehe. Tokidoki here I come!

Besides that please please please read Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen and The Book Thief by Markus Zusak everyone! I couldn't stop reading the first book until the very last page and I read the latter mostly in the toilet when I'm doing my business wtf it's damn good. And watch Into the Wild because it's a great movie, sad but really good, not to mention totally inspirational in a self-evaluating kinda way. Most shocking of all, the movie is based on a true story and some of the characters are played by the real person and the main character lost 40 pounds to play his role.

Well that's ll I have for this post. I can't upload any pictures because I've already used up this month's quota but fear not, it'll be back again in 2 days time. Until then.

0 feathers: