Wednesday, May 28

10 days. 10 days only omgbbq

At the ungodly hour of 4.50 AM, I suddenly have the need to share the pain.

I don't think I'm going to make it with all the deadlines :((

Tomorrow, which is Thursday:

  • Methods of Production test, which I haven't study for.
  • Last chance to consult with Janet on the Street Project, which I haven't started at all.
Friday:
  • Class presentation. Knowing myself I probably need to practice in order to talk in public, and that's not even guaranteed.
  • Assignment due – Interactive PDF Folio
  • Assignment due – DVD Project
  • Last chance to consult with Dan on the 1. City Faces Project and 2. AGIdeas Poster Project; both due NEXT WEEK, haven't started AT ALL. This is the first time I go on a project without consultation, super risky.
On top of all that there is a couple of previous projects which I plan to resubmit but based on my current condition and progress it probably wouldn't happen.
  • Moving Types Project
  • Take-away Menu
  • Reveal Project
  • Exhibition Flyer
  • Plus, everything has to be properly compiled into a Folio included with visual diary before it's ready to be submitted.
Ahhhhh, screw those people that said "OH WELL YOU HAVE NO EXAM", as if you can even come close to understanding the kinda life I live. At this point, I'd much rather study for exams ok pifpifpif.

I'm having a headache now. :((

1 feathers:

erinwho? said...

I feel you.

My lecturer told us we are not suppose to have a social life, plus we already have it much easier compared to her time.