Thursday, May 15

I feel light, but I actually weight as much as an ele

Nearly got rundown by a bus today.

Nearly BAM myself onto a huge pole, also today.

All because I wasn't paying attention while talking to people and while crossing the road. Haih. At least I know my reflects is fast. :D


Assignments count-down before Semester ends (2 more weeks):
1. Typo - AGIdeas Poster
2. Typo - City Faces
3. Graphic Design - Street Poster
4. Electronic Design - Magazine Layout (one page done, 5 more to go)
5. Electronic Design - Interactive Interface Folio
6. Methods of Production - DVD + Booklet
7. Methods - Group Presentation

HAH, 2 more weeks, 7 projects, just GREAT!

1 feathers:

filthygorgeous said...

hey girl, wanted to leave a message but there wasn`t a chat box. just wanna say thanks again for the lovely card. you`re SWEETTTTTTTTTTT! love you girl. you really just made my day. :) i love you so much. you sweet lil thing!!

btw, did you get my message?

take care k?
keep in touch. muahh