because otherwise it'll just start taking it's evil role of manipulating my mind and make things worst right??? Now we wouldn't want that to happen would we?
So here goes: Sometimes I really wish my parents would support my decision. I'm an adult and of course I can think for myself. Is is really hard for them to just say something like: Go for it! You have our full support! And I'm not even asking it for the condition of having no questions asked.
Let's face it, I've been living away from the comforts of home for at least a year, and although there are things I don't know, I'm sure I've learn enough to know what's best for me and what I want. And right now there's something I really want and have been wishing for since I was a child. Instead they see only how something can be "impractical" or "not something that should be yours". What's wrong with being flexible? Maybe because I've been so uptight on making every single decision in life that's why now, everything has finally come through.
I admit it, I'm not satisfied with life. I have nothing to look forward to right now, and for someone that wakes up to a routine every single day, it's just mechanical, or life is, whatever. I don't want to be someone that's mad all the time. And certainly not someone that's complaining constantly. But when I'm killing my sleep time to do assignments, or stressing like a mad cow, or walking on the streets looking like a zombie, or even when I'm feeling bad and sad, having to know that there's something to look forward to helps alot.
grr I'm not gona continue anymore la words are just jumbling up like an uno staco and soon enough they'll fall apart, or if not i will. good night. and sorry everyone I think from now on I'm only going to update when I feel like it.
Monday, May 5
It's good to jot down a negative thought (or many actually)
at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 feathers:
Dear,
Be passionate about your work, find joy in it, then you won't feel that stress.
Parents always want the best for their children, or at least what they think is the best. However, you have your own dreams, so work towards it. People would try to stop you, but you have the control.
Find something to channel your thoughts, like the blue sky. Stop and think for a moment, gather your thoughts and then move on. =)
Good luck and take care.
*p/s: Didn't mean to sound all mushy and sensitive.
We all need surprises in life! Something to be passionate about, something to look forward to. Right now i'm just, WAITING. But mean while I'm trying to immerse myself in the present, not just WAITING for this phase of my life to be over. It's quite an enjoyable one and I shall make the most out of it.
I dont know how this relates to your post.
Anyway,
I think that parents will always be parents no matter how grown up you think you are. It frustrates me sometimes. And I haven't exactly been the bigger person to learn how to understand WHY oh WHY do they go on and on and on, in fact I still dont understand. Aren't we all just like that?
But I still think you need to go for what you believe is good for you. It might not be best, but you will be able to live your own life and make your own choices, that's what most important :)
Ps: If i haven't already said, I LOVE THE SKIN!
Post a Comment