My 20th birthday wish:
Second list,
Things I haven't been doing lately.
3rd list,
My wants :)
I didn't even complain when parents said we are no longer going to Korea because it's so much more expensive to go there now that the oil prices has gone up. I'm a good girl. -_-
- Get accepted to Leeds.
- (I'm keeping this one)
- Find Jac a suitable housemate, if the first one comes true.
Second list,
Things I haven't been doing lately.
- Reading. God knows when was the last time I held a book.
- Catching up with friends. That's right.
- Monitoring my diet. Ugh.
- Dressing up.
- Enjoying life.
3rd list,
My wants :)
- A Chloe Paddington Satchel (maybe after 20 years la wtf)
- A new phone maybe? Then again, my current 2-year-old is fine.
- ?
I didn't even complain when parents said we are no longer going to Korea because it's so much more expensive to go there now that the oil prices has gone up. I'm a good girl. -_-
6 feathers:
hey where u leaving too? Leads?
yeah, if i get accepted that is. heh.
so u goin there for exchange or wat?
yeah. applied to go there for a semester. the place looks amazing, i wish they'll chop chop reply me :S
haha nice ! all da best jie jie!
yeah but until now still no reply.. i dono what's going on there -.-
so when will u be going back?
Post a Comment