Tuesday, December 18

BLOATED!!

It's awefully scary how big an appetite I have during that time of the month. 4 full meals a day and I still have room for a banana, cereals+yogurt, a piece of bread and one whole bar of chocolate in my already-buldging tummy at 3 am in the morning. Wth why is there so much food in the house???

"It's your own fault that your fat!!" EEEEEEeeeeep, so right!!

I know I'm on the way of being obese and if I don't do something about the way I eat I will be in no time, and by then no gym or diet is ever going to save my fat arse.

But this is the problem see? This minute I tell myself no more sweet stuff; then the next I'm helping myself on a piece of tiramisu. Where have the guilt gone??!!

Yesterday I came to a conclusion, I will never become as thin as used to be considering how much I love food now. Well, I can live with that, I have to. But what saddens me is I'm still growing horizontally by day because I have ZERO resistence towards anything sweet.

Cakes? I drool on the sight of it.

Cookies? Loved the crunchy ones. Famous Amos are EVERYWHERE!!

Chocolates? I'd die without it.

Tarts and pies? eggtartseggtartseggtartseggtartseggtarts...

Ice blended drinks? Green Tea Frap please!

Breads? That's the reason they call me BREAD.

Ice-cream? Only the best thing one could ever have.

Cheeeeeeese? Haiyor who doesn't like cheese??? except mom, dad, and maybe bro, but that's not the point.

Tong Sui?? I love ALL. Bubur Cha Cha, Red Bean Soup, Cendol, Ice Kacang, Barley Ginko, Honeydew Sago...

And then there's those Chinese New Year sweets that's going to fill my house (and every other chinese households' for that matter) in weeks to come.

When it comes to times like these, I wish I'm picky with food.

This is depressing. I hereby declare today as FAT Day, no one argues hmmph.

0 feathers: