named laziness. Hehehe.
To the readers I still have, I will update soon, promise! :D
Meanwhile a quick recap of my latest happenings:
- Alexis Bistro with Cui, Bob, LY, Kimz, Fei Poh(haha!!) & bf, ZW. Tiramisu was heavenly!
- Went to get DVD's with PM. It rained so heavily that we had to stay in the car for 1 hour!
- Found Ash's place without directions, hail me huahuahua. :D
- Made chocolate cupcakes, with mint buttercream frosting this time! :D
- Went Pavilion with Sa Poh and her collugue Sin Chan. Had a short meeting-up with May Mei and mysterious guy lol.
- Baked a batch of experimental cupcakes using a combination of recipes. Guess how it went??
- Went to AEON for the first time today and boy was it packed!
- We went to have the "best-ever" Cendol at Klang. Came out disappointed as the standards have dropped.
- Mitch Albom's For One More Day is a great read. I'm almost finishing his other book Tuesdays with Morrie. Go get a copy of it if you haven't!
- I joined Fitness First, thanks mom. Let's hope that I'll be able to fully utilize the unlimited monthly pass.
Stay tuned! :D
P/s: Singapore idol Hady Mirza got crowned Asian Idol. What a shocker right??!??!?!
1 feathers:
I fell from the sofa when I heard that he is the asian idol...so sad man, I support Mike okay!! His "I believe I can fly" sings till really fly one can? !! why why why!!!
Post a Comment