Christmas didn't quite make the cut as a "festive" season this year, well at least not for me anyway, having spent it like a normal weekend at One Utama, only it wasn't a weekend and the crowd was unusually small for a sale season. Specially themed christmas decorations didn't appeal to me as much as it did last year for some reason but nonetheless, hanging out with the girls was fun and having that said, when was it ever not?
We finally went to try out the highly anticipated Carl's Jr and though it was good, I don't think I'll be making a second visit there as burgers ain't really my thing and I thought it was quite pricey for something that falls in the fast food category.
Anyhow, thanks to Tian Yi who previously worked there, we got discount coupons for each set we ordered. :)
Can you tell how big it is from the picture?
That burger is the literally the size of her face!
Sa Poh's I-cannot-finish-my-food look. HAhahah!!
For once, Yun's face appears bigger than mine. (Just let me be happy just this once ok! :D)
This picture is up because Yun's looking hawt and Sheryl look so cute hahah.
Ru's shop -- Ah Ru!
Wasn't all that surprised when I bump into these 2, OneU is practically their 2nd home!
Well, that pretty much sums up Dec 25th for me this year.
Unknowingly I had come to realize that sometimes, what matters most isn't how a particular day is spent but rather who it is spent with. Christmas may be over but it's never too late to express how grateful I am to have so many amazing people in my life. Thank you all, for the little and big things you guys have done for me, you know who you are right? :))
Friday, December 28
A not-so-chrismassy Christmas
at 11:00 PM
Labels: Smiley-face moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 feathers:
i miss you all...
=(
you never sms me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
='(
Post a Comment