Friday, January 25

Things you could do with an oven



Nutella Swirl & Kaya Swirl Cupcake.





A wholemeal bran muffin for the health-freak in me. :D




A thankyou gift for Aunt Winnie. =)














No oven required. One of the easiest dessert to make, but ironically not easy to get right.





My sis loved em! :]




For mom.




Green tea & white chocolate marble loft.






One of my fav. :))






... and you don't even need an oven to make these babies!





These are for a family gathering few days before Xmas.






Cookies & Cream Cupcakes, few ways.





Scrumptious! :))






Made these for the Xmas eve gathering at Kar Mun's.




CNY Peanut Cookies.



P/s: It's hard not to love a DSLR. :D
P/p/s: Why on earth is it so hard to get the correct texture for a chiffon cake? :( Tips anyone??

3 feathers:

Wayne said...

wow incredible.

Shieming said...

omg! you're a super serious baker!! I dont even bother decorating my cupcakes! Hahaha And I have a mini oven... its so annoying cos I have to change the temperature and stuff. Your Matcha cupcakes look really good! Are they pandan?? Can I have the recipe please! You inspire me u know! lol!

Char said...

wayne:

thanks :)


shieming:

Nop they're plain green tea cupcakes, I didn't bother to decorate those cuz it was good on its own :) i've been looking for a good pandan cupcake recipe though but so far no luck :( maybe u could try adding it to the basic batter...

and btw, i heard from Ning Shuang that ur chocolate cupcakes were awesome!!