Monday, December 3

It's not all bad.

Today, I completely cleared my phone from traces of you. Messages from you made 95% of my inbox, now they're all gone. It's funny how I used to treasure them so much, after accumulating them starting from the day we got together. Everything is gone in a blink of an eye. In that non-hesitant moment I clicked on 'yes', my eyes was still fixed on the cellphone screen. Maybe it's a good thing that I have nothing left of you, well, nothing physical that is. I've decided it's time to move on, regardless of how my mind response to it.

If there's anything of you that's never ever going to be deleted from my memory, it would be the way you compile the SMSes, the way you start your messages with dear or baby, the way you cyber-kissed me good night, and most of all... that message sayDing we will be able to spend much much more time together when I come back this December.

Of course, those won't be the only thing I'll never forget about you. If I were to list out everything I can probably write more than a book. Without you, I won't be the same person I am today and for that I thank you. You've made some of the best memories in my life, and I never regreted being with you despite knowing it may never work out when I go overseas.

But it's okay, I can still make out a faint smile to mark the end of us :)

0 feathers: