Tuesday, February 19

Mamma mia!

When I get back I have to:

1) transfer funds from fix deposit to net bank saver.
2) change address: oshc, bank, monash, mobile, optus.
3) apply for phoneline. disconnect old one.
4) set up internet at the new place. oh pls router don't shit on me.
5) buy furniture: fridge, washing machine, vacumn, iron + board, clothes rack, study table, shelves, lamps, tv, sofa, blinds/curtain, detergents, mop, kitchen table + chairs... omgomgomg how am i going to afford all that?
6) enquire about the bill payments. we pay for electricity. water should be owner's responsibility. 7) get back half of the internet + landline expensew from lyncia.
8) pay semester fees. i'm overdue.
9) get movers/help to move my stuffs from yee ming's, the old place, and get my luggage bag from cous.
10) extend oshc visa within a month.
11) i have another month of gym membership to be continued in melbourne. use it.
12) work. but before that, land myself a part-time job.
13) pick up all types, my work's in there.
14) supposed to hand in logo design for the malaysian club. aiks. no time. not to mention inspiration or mood.
15) reapply working permit.

Great. No house. No internet. Limited mobility. and now, I have 15 things to do immediately upon arriving WHILE making sure I don't miss any classes when uni starts on the 25th.

someone kill me please. i don't wanna go back :(((

2 feathers:

jac said...

you have got a thin shoulder to share the burden! haha~ we're on the same boat, dearie

erinwho? said...

Same here! but I already have a place to stay. However, I guess I have tons of bills pilled up at my letterbox I won't have enough money to pay them all!

Hmph, for internet, try Internode. Supposedly the best ADSL+2 in Aus. I already applied for that but haven't get the chance to try it out.

Good luck and buzz me if you need anything! I'll go over even though I'm now staying in Prahran! Haha..