Monday, December 10

A week's internship

And so... I decided to stop.

Won't say I quit cuz I didn't exactly said I don't wanna work there anymore. I told Tzi, the girl who interviewed me before I came in, about all the difficulties I face and had not predicted after taking up this internship such as transportation and long working hours. I felt quite bad cuz despite all my complaints people there are nice and if it weren't because of the inconvenience of having to travel so far or giving up time spent with family and friends, I know I would've enjoyed it.

Funny thing is... one week is all it takes for me to remember(and probably miss):

  • Celine playing Natasha Beddingfield's Love Like That 56347 times in a day and drooling over the guy in the MTV. She even print-screened him and set it as her wallpaper! @@

  • Ellyse whining over her not-cold-already "chocolata" milk. Me: Haven't drink your milk ah??; Her: Not yet le, waiting for it to become cold! *LOL*

  • Pauline's cute voice (she is 21 and she talks cuter than me how can!)

  • Calling Evon roti canai because she smells like one hohoho.

  • Gary teaching me stuff. Okay maybe I didn't learn alot from him but credits for him for being so patient and explaining things when I went "Errrrrrrr...? "

  • Drawing crap on the white board :D

  • Being offered mini prawn spring rolls, pineapple tarts, and coconut biscuits during office hours.

  • Going down to the food court with Theressa to tapao food.

  • The little plush elephant on my desk. It is damn cute okay! Really one.
Oh well, maybe next time :)


My companion =D


Surfing Yumma Rothman's portfolio. Check it out it's pretty good.


Things I want to do now that I have the time:

  1. Improvise my baking skills. Anyone wants cupcakes?

  2. Learn how to cook, for real.

  3. Meet up with primary friends and catch up with current ones.

  4. Join gym, if my mother allows.

  5. Read a book. It's been ages since I read something good.

  6. Tidy up my room.

  7. Practice my Illustrator skills.

  8. Plan Ash's farewell.

  9. Learn a lesson in life and in my case, it's about appreciation.

  10. Enjoy my 2 months of holiday before I have to go back to Melbs.

2 feathers:

Mic. Tham said...

I want cupcakes my dear!!

Char said...

A batch of cupcakes, coming right up! :)