Saturday, December 8

As loud as a lion

If there's one person that can talk and laugh as loud as me, it would be Pui Mun. I bet from far we looked like two overexcited aunties buzzing with no commas and full-stops!

The journey to KL via public transport took ages, I actually got mixed-up and thought Sultan Ismail is one of the Monorail stops!

I've always wanted to try out Tony Romas, what with all the good comments and reviewes about the steaks there and today, we finally went. I didn't have my camera with me today so the pictures are taken using my 2 mp camera phone with limited everything. :(



We didn't order much since we predicted the portion to be quite big and had already planned to go to Baskin Robins after the meal for dessert.

We were given complimentary bread(left) which was served hot thus tasted good (beside it is a scoop of butter). The Friend Mushrooms(top) was pretty good too with it's honey mustard dip. I ordered Strawberry Lemonade(right), their drink of the day and loved the tangy and fruity combination. As for mains we got steaks(bottom), which was their specialty, with baked beans and mashed potatoes as the sides. Surprisingly the sides were yummmm, especially the beans! Loved the BBQ sauce. As for the steaks, to me it was okay but not great.

In terms of services it's pretty good, the staffs are friendly and looked like they're enjoying what they do, which is a total contrast to the staffs at Chili's.


After some shopping, we went up to the 6th floor to have desserts! I remember how mum used to buy back whole tub of Baskin Robin's ice-cream during the 31ths (because that's when they have 30% disc!) and the whole family will have ice-cream in the dining room at home.



We got ourselves a chocolate fondue to share. The mini scoops of ice-creams are just too cute, too bad they melted very quickly! The pictures doesn't do justice to it's yumminess at all :(




Looks at how excited she was!




This is where we sat the whole time, the seats and table are stuck to the wall, so cute right? It's funny cuz almost everyone that passes by stared at it, confused.

More updates:

Pictures from yesterday's get together at Sky Bar:

I now know how badly I need to recognize and familiarize myself with the roads in KL :(


Look at that retard(inside joke), the one on the right. :P


This is Ash saying don't snap a picture of my sexyback!

Smoke more la hmmmmph.


Chubby and I :)

Michie and Yun






It's not hard to guess what's Zhien Wei doing outside. Rotting HAhahaha!!


The bag lady.

And then it's off to hotdogs and waffles at A&W :D

P/s: Love you guys!!!!!!

0 feathers: