Saturday, December 8

Wheee because I'm happeee

I know I have to work tomorrow, oh wait, it's today already but I'm so hyped up now I actually "muaaaks"ed Ash goodnight before hanging up!

Pictures will be up after I've transferred the ones in my phone to the laptop(via bluetooth) and from there to my desktop :S

I had a blast tonight, thanks for putting up with all my loud-and-bisingness and not to mention my complaints about work heeheehee.

Sky Bar, with it's relaxed milieu and chic interior burnt a hole in each of our little wallets but the spontaneous visit to A&W was just as great!! Right guys???

And did mention how much I love and miss waffles? :D


Uh put aside the randomness, I finally met up with Christi-nen and Ka Weng. What can I say they are still as annoying as usual :D

Tell me, why is my face so meaty?? T________T

Some things just never change.


The classic lala pose being one of them!

I'm missing the Curry Laksa already!

A bowl of Asam Laksa is only AUD$2 bwahahaha.


(Ka Weng: It's damn good you know, next time when you're PMSing you will crave for it.)

Ka Weng the chicken wing.

I hope someone bought the last mini croissant. The sight of it sitting alone there away from the rest of the breads with 30% disc is damn pityful le, just look at the size of that thing!

Okay la, I'm starting to doze off in front of my the monitor again! Good night!!!

1 feathers:

sinister kisses said...

OMG!
THIS WAS TUES RIGHT?!!!
I SAW THEM AT OU!!!!!!
I COULDVE SEEN YOU TOOO!
OMG GRRRRR~