Tuesday, December 4

Shaddap I need to complain.

I don't care liao!! Tomorrow I am going to reach at 10 am and leave at 5 pm SHARP hmmmph.

Walking to KLCC after work really isn't fun. 20 mins if I don't get lost + stupid people wolf-whistling + risk of getting my bag snatched + killer shoes (not even heels) + more than 30 minutes in LRT + Making mum wait for 2 hours after finishing work just to fetch me. All these just because my boss asked me to leave after 6 so that I can compensate for that 1 hour in the morning.

+ Sitting in the office for one whole day. I am that kind of person that cannot sit still!
+ Spent so much money on food today (more than RM30 can you believe that)
+ Pay like shit, and I really mean it. It's 3 times lesser than what a part-timer usually gets.
+ It's KL, everything there is ganas, well for me it is I'm a kampung girl can or not?
+ Have to work overtime.
+ Not being able to meet up with friends because by the time I come back it's too late!
+ It is taking up more than 80% of my day. 15% is for sleeping and 5 % is for eating wtf.

But... butbutbutbut... I don't want to be a quitter. Neither do I want to leave a bad impression of being an irresponsible person. I'm too kiasu. Why am I so kiasu? Why can't I stop complaining? Why can't I not give two hoots and just quit?? Why can't I just... argh.

I realize alot even though it's only been 2 days since I started this internship.

  1. Never work somewhere too far from home if you're give a choice. Really.
  2. I hate 9-5 office jobs.
  3. I hate 9-5 office jobs that don't pay well (what is this free labour?) and ask you to work overtime without pay.
  4. I really should just enjoy my holiday and not find trouble for myself.
  5. I really want to go gymming.

Why la why do I always put myself in this kind of position? =(

0 feathers: